- When collecting personal information, we identify the purpose of doing so and obtain, use, and provide such information fairly and appropriately.
We use personal information within the range appropriate for the purpose of the relevant work.
- We strive to keep personal information accurate and up to date and take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to and loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, as well as corrective measures as necessary.
- We do not provide personal information to a third party except in cases when we obtain consent from the person to whom the information belongs or we are allowed to do so under law.
When we provide personal information to a third party, we limit the information we provide to the necessary range and require the receiving third party to manage the personal information by way of contract or other means while at the same time supervising the third party appropriately.
- We strive to sincerely and promptly respond to queries from customers concerning their personal information.
- We comply with the laws and standards regarding the protection of personal information and review and improve its handling as necessary.